Sunday, March 18, 2007

[FiTo & FiTipalDis + LaSt Day!]


hiiii! how are you?? I'm tired today... Yesterday I've gone with some Friends ( sandra, edurne, marina, carme and júlia) to see "Fito y Fitipaldis" in Girona. It has been and incredible concert, I liked a lot this Group and his music! =D

Well, on the other hand, this week have finish and with the week, the second term. This term have been very tired but we have had some funny times like Carnival and some joys like our mark in the Research Project. I am not going to put nothing here for a time, but I'll return after Easter!


bye bye! have a nice Easter and a good entrance to the Spring!!

3 comments:

christian said...

Hi Núria!! How are things?
I see you have passed a nice weekend, specially at this concert. jeje
The second term is finishing, then we will have a litlle brake and after this again 100%. The third term will be very hard so we have to take advantage of the free days.
Our birthdays are near!! ;)

Well, see you. Good luck.
Bye, kiss

Carla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AiDa said...

Hi NúriA!! I envy you a lot! And Karla too!!! I love this group! they are fantastic! ;P Well, the second term allready finished but I have a maths exam on wednesday so... for me, it isn't finished yet :( anyway, only 3 months to finish this hell! Kisses and enjoy the week! I will see you tomorrow in our fantastic classes of catalonia history... jaja! kissEs!! ;)