Sunday, March 11, 2007

[FrIednShiP]

Hiiii! as I've said yesterdaym today i haven't go to the school 'cause is Carnival. Now I haven't done nothing interesting, only work and study, thats why I'm going to talk about a thing that I think that is very important in my life, my friends. My best friends are three:Carme, Júlia and Txell and I want explain to you something more about them:

CARME: she is a crazy girl. Is the person that knows me better. We've laugh a lot together and we don't need talk to know what the other is thinking, we understand by the eyes. Next year, if I study in Barcelona, I'll miss a lot she and our jokes in class.


JÚLIA:
She is the most responsible girl in the group. She always heards you and helps you. I think that we have very diferents personalities but it makes our friendship more interesting!


TXELL:
She is the craziest girl that I know, she is a Freak. Yes, she is always laughing and happy, a lot of days she is the reason of my smiles, s(he may said thats it is because I laugh of she, but it isn't true! ^^)


1 comment:

_xulietA_ said...

Hi honey! What a nice post you did (not escheme! xDD)! you're completely right..next year we all will be doing so many different things but I'll miss you a lott! Class with the jokes that we all 4 are always saying..never won't be the same!=D
I love you^^
kissess***